Subject: [POSSIBLE SPAM]Activity licence for the provision of health services
From: "Pavel Dubynskyi" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2025 18:07:53 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hello

We have a request from a Ukrainian client who is considering establishing a 
company in Estonia.

However, due to the client's type of business we wanted to double check if 
their activity falls under obligations to obtain an activity licence for the 
provision of health services in Estonia.
From our analysis, they do not require any special license. However, we 
would appreciate it if you could confirm this.

Below is a description of client's business activity:

Our company provides international consulting and administrative 
coordination services in the field of cross-border fertility programs.
The company specializes in non-medical support for intended parents, 
including documentation assistance, travel logistics, translation, legal 
liaison, and case management.
All medical and surrogacy-related services are performed exclusively by 
licensed third-party providers outside of Estonia, under the legal framework 
of the respective country.
The Estonian company acts as an international front office, facilitating 
client communication, coordination, and professional guidance during 
fertility journeys.

Thank you and wishing you a great day,

Kind regards,

  <https://d4d8xd20er8lg.cloudfront.net/9db3eb96-21d1-4995-bf3a-239a961d8f80/zVTL0kPmHPJEl2nNLfkpXlrOMHGImL6Q.png>
Pavlo Dubynskyi
Partner at Taxters

Mobile   <tel:+380934419603> +380934419603
Email  [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Website  https://taxters.com/

 <https://www.facebook.com/taxtrs> 
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/pavel-d-904368100/> 	 <https://t.me//PavelTax> 
<https://www.instagram.com/taxters_law/>
Rate us on Google <https://g.page/taxters/review?gm>
Support Ukraine - Donate Now! 
<https://savelife.in.ua/en/donate-en/#donate-army-card-monthly>